We are here to provide our guests with an excellent accommodation experience and to ensure health and safety in our facilities.
Hellinis Hotel reopens on Monday, June 15, 2020.
We are here to provide our guests with an excellent accommodation experience. We consider it important to contact you concerning the measures we have taken to ensure health and safety in our facilities. All accommodation areas are thoroughly cleaned by our teams, following all the cleaning, hygiene and disinfection protocols. These protocols include:
- Regular training of our employees on hygiene issues.
- Clearly established cleaning and disinfection cycles throughout our premises.
- Hand disinfection dispensers in plain sight.
- Regular cleaning and washing of busy areas and surfaces of frequent touch, including the corridors, the stairs, and the elevators.
- Immediate response to emergency cleaning.
Taking into account the current concerns about the new coronavirus 2019 (covid19), we have established rules of good practice so that along with the appropriate hygiene protocols and operating procedures, we can ensure the well-being of our guests during their stay with us. These rules include:
- When approaching any interior service area (reception, bar, buffet), we recommend that our guests keep a distance of one and a half (1.5) meters from the following person in the queue.
- We provide our guests with a face mask, in case of cough and / or sneezing, in all the internal public areas of the hotel.
- Our guests are informed that no more than two adults –face mask recommended– can use the elevator at the same time.
- We have reduced the capacity of our dining facilities by 1/3, re-arranging our restaurants so that to conform with the guidelines on social distancing. We have adapted the buffet so that all our delicacies are served by specialised staff without the use of shared utensils. All utensils used are hygienically suitable and sterilised before each use at the recommended temperatures.
- We recommend that our guests use the special hand sanitizer provided when coming in and out of our restaurants, from the dispencers placed at the entrance of our restaurants for this purpose.
- To avoid any health problems from goods and / or services consumed within the hotel from third parties, we do not allow food delivery services.
- We encourage our guests to contact any member of our team for suggestions and / or comments that will improve our operation.
Our goal is to provide high quality personalised services. All members of our teams are enthusiastic professionals, always at the disposal of our guests, responding immediately and effectively to their requests.
Our company has taken the following measures for the members of staff:
- The restrictions concerning a reduced number of people at the workplace are followed.
- As a precaution we have provided the hotel staff with all the protective equipment.
- We are still taking measures to continuously disinfect work surfaces, as well as public and private spaces.
- We have taken measures to limit social gatherings of staff and to maintain a safe distance between employees (1.5+ meters).
As part of our commitment to the health and safety as well as the well-being of our guests, our employees and the community, we are constantly informed about developments regarding the new coronavirus 2019 (covid19) with regular updates and guidance shared by the National Public Health Organization (E.O.D.Y.), the Greek Ministry of Health, as well as by other governmental and European organisations. Based on the guidance we have received and our level of readiness, we are confident that our premises and services are still safe and our teams are ready to accommodate our guests.
We are very proud of all our staff. In these circumstances without precedent, they have displayed a very high level of individual, social, and professional responsibility. In addition to following the guidelines on hygiene, operation, communication, and coordination closely, they are also excellent hosts.
We feel honored by the presence of each and every guest who comes to our destination.
The Golden Hotels Team